What Is Memory Care?
How it Works
Our goal is to learn each resident’s life story and their family history. Then, we build a personalized service plan based on this information. We encourage them to participate in group activities and allow them to function independently at their current level of ability while offering assistance when needed.
What are the Benefits?
Specialized Memory Care Benefits
Life Engagement Activities
Know the Signs
Early Detection Matters
Early detection matters when it comes to Dementia, Alzheimer’s, or mild cognitive impairments. As we all know; time can be tricky and seem to move at warp speed as we age. Early dectection provides an opportunity for earlier interventions and treatments, improved access to medical care and support services, and potentially delayed need for nursing home placement.
Keeping Seniors Engaged
Our memory care services include supportive care for seniors to enjoy an active lifestyle to encourage physical and mental well being.
- Three home cooked meals plus nutritious snacks
- 24 hour on-site care staff
- Assistance with personal hygiene and dressing
- Daily social events and life enhancing activities
- Planned recreational and social outings
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen service
- Medication management
- Paid utilities except for telephone
- Cable television included
- Free WiFi
- In house beauty salon and barbershop
- Sprinkler system, smoke and fire detectors
- Off site transportation
- Double occupancy apartments
- Caring and personable attendants
- Community dining room and gathering spaces
- Activity room for exercise, crafts, games, and television
We’re Here to Help
We understand as our loved ones age, it’s easy for them to become isolated and disinterested. At Silver Lakes, we place an emphasis on community to keep seniors active and engaged with their surroundings.